Wednesday, June 4, 2008

New car

Two weeks ago Danny bought a little Toyota to drive back and forth to work. Well on monday we got the new plates and signed into our name and everything but right after he came out of the DMV the car wouldn't start!!!! The key wouldn;t even turn so he tried everything but nothing would work.. I went to go get him and we sat and prayed that we would be able to get it home but still nothing. So I went and got gas and came back to pray one more time, we really didnt want to leave the car on the side of the road untill we could get someone to come out.. So Danny was in his car and I was in mine and we were both praying to just be able to get it home....... I looked up and his car had started!!!! We drove back home parked and tried to restart the car after an hour but it didnt start and still wont... the egnition is locked up and we're going to have to replace it but im just thankfull God let us get it home!!! Danny said when we were praying that he put the key in and it just turned really easy!!! I know it was God answering our prayer and Im just thankful he hears us and helps us with the little things!!

9 comments:

Sis Stubby said...

God is so awsome.I am glad you all made it home safe and sound.this happened one time to us Jim sprayed some thing like 10W40 in the spot and keep puting the key back and forth and it worked

Kim said...

AWWW! That precious! I'm so thankful you both made it home safe and most importantly that God chose to answer your prayer. I know he hears every thought and every care but when he comes to our rescue it is just sooo priceless.

Shannon said...

That's a great testimony of God's mercy. It's wonderful to have God to go to even with the little struggles we have in life. I hope it all works out with the new car.

Sis. Lori P. said...

Sweetie, you guys just keep praying and each time the Lord is merciful to answer your prayer it's another reason to be like that one leper out of the ten that turned around and thanked the Lord for healing him. Another treasure in your chest up in heaven!

Jackie said...

I am so glad the Lord helped you get the car home. Sunday the same thing happened to me I was out pickeing up lunch and our new car wouldn't start. It turned out to be the battery but I felt the Lord with me.

Russell said...

Thats sooo awesome! That made me smile so muuch!

Charlene said...

way cool God is so good to us I am thankful that he answered your prayers too

Sister D said...

What a precious testimony to add to your lives. Our God is faithful to answer us in little things so that we will have more Faith to lay even bigger things at His feet. Your testimony reminded me today what a loving Father we have whose hand is not short and whose always watching.

Sis. Leah said...

I am thankful to hear that you two made it home safe. It is amazing what God dose for us.