Monday, May 19, 2008

Painting

this weekend Danny and I went up to Beaverton to help Paint the trim on my sisters house. They've been trying to get it painted since last year!!! So It was nice to finally get it done! We had a lot of fun getting to spend the whole weekend with them, I dont really get to see my sister very much and when I do its usually with all my family so we dont get to really spend one on one time with each other so it was nice to be able to catch up on whats going on in life and everything else that was on our mind.
every thing turned out really good...It took longer then we expected but Jessie and I weren't really able to help because there wasn't enough ladders, so we did the little odd jobs like the shelves and doors and planter things.But we did finish every thing before we left!!
Danny going back over what we just did trying to fix it lol
Danny and Jason paining up on ladders!

Dia decided to help us paint (lol)
Danny getting nice and burnt :)
me and jessies work station Finally taking a break to eat some lunch! When we got home from Beaverton one of my flowers that I planted finally bloomed (yay)

8 comments:

Sis. Lori P. said...

I'm so glad you got to visit with your sis this weekend. And they were lucky to get a professional painter to help...go Danny! The Dad would definitely have to "fix" everything I painted! Loved the picture with the paint on the doggie nose!

pandama said...

kristen i missed u this weekend and was jealous of jess glad to have u home

Sis Stubby said...

What fun. Glad you could visit with your sister & paint her house.My brother is a professional painter. I don't paint with him. He sees all my mistakes.Ha,Ha
What a beautiful flower.

Charlene said...

Well I have been catching up on my reading and your blog is so sweet I love the pictures of everyone all though it makes me miss you all the more depending on how it all works out I will see you in Idaho I hope and than for sky camp pray for me for it to work out love you Sister. Love Sister, Charlene

Sis. Lori P. said...

Okay little sister, now you are on my blog too... don't know how that happened! Blushing!

Kristen said...

lol thanx sis lori love you

Sister D said...

Sweet Pictures :)It reminded me of when we first bought this house and all my brethren came over to help us patch walls, paint, take down wallpaper, even build a deck so we could have a backyard sing :) Every inch of this house brings back precious memories! Even remembering when we got to share having you live with us for a while before you got married :)That's when we found out what a sweetie you are

Russell said...

Nice! That looks like fun! U 2 are such a fun lil bunch Love you guys so much!