Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tired,tired, and busy!

Sorry its been so long since my last post, I've been really busy and tired lately as you can see from my title :) but my hours at work have changed so i wont be working so much which is really nice and gives me time to get stuff done at home and check up on all your blogs :) yay I've really missed reading them!!!! Anyway I also wanted to ask for prayers I havent been feeling quit right, I've been feeling very weak and everything I do makes me tired also I've been getting dizzy and my heart is bothering me.... So I'm not really sure whats going on so please remember me in your prayers thank you and love you to all my sisters!!!!

8 comments:

Sis Stubby said...

Glad to see you post.But sorry you are not feeling well.I will talk to the Father about you.

Sis. Lori P. said...

Aww sweetie, we all worry and pray for you. I too am so glad for you to get to work less hours. And it was SO good to see you walk in for storytime yesterday and actually get to sit down and listen too!

Sis. Frankie said...

Glad to meet you too Sis. I have said a prayer for you and will continue to ask God for His mercies on you.

Shannon said...

You will be in my prayers. Glad to see you're back.

Sis. Leah said...

I am so sorry to hear that. I will pray for God to have mercy on you.

Tiffany said...

Oh sis i didn't know you weren't feeling well. I will keep you in my prayers. Love you!

Sister D said...

Hey Sweetie,
We'll sure be praying for you. You can't know how much it meant to us that you so sweetly filled in for our girl and worked so hard for so many months when she couldn't be there. I am so thankful you don't have to work as much now, but we're praying God will give you rest and strengthen you and bless your sweet heart greatly for all you've done. Love you so much!

Charlene said...

sorry I have not read the blogs I too have been very busy I am sorry you are not feeling well I will pray for you and I like what byou bloged about I need to ask myself those same questions love you Sister see you soon Love Sister Charlene