Thursday, May 15, 2008

Riding my bike

粉紅衣少女騎單車.gif

So a while back Danny and I decided to get some bikes so we could get out and get some good exercise with each other, well with the weather being so crazy here in Oregon we have only been ably to ride them a few times :( but, as I was at work today all I could think about was how nice it was going to be to get home and get out in this beautiful weather and ride with Danny.... To my disappointment I had to stay and hour later then I usually do on Thursdays, so Danny went riding with Jordan before I got home.... I was so sad when he told me he had gone. So he went around the neighborhood with me once! What a sweet heart to go again for me :) but I still wanted to go longer. I called up Lorraine and she came right over to go with me :) I'm so thankful to have friends and sisters in the faith... I love you all... Thanks Lorraine for making my day better :D It was so nice just to get out in the sunshine with the nice breeze blowing while riding....Sometimes I feel like all I do is sit inside all day long so when the weathers good I love to get out side!!!

4 comments:

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

I had a lot of fun riding the bikes! I was actually thinking this morning that it would be fun to call you up and go bike riding with you, but instead you called ME! Coincidence? I think not! =o

Call me up any time and I'll go with you! ;)

Sis Stubby said...

Glad you & Raine could ride you bike's .

Sis. Lori P. said...

It was a beautiful evening for riding with the wind in your hair! I'm glad you got to relax and enjoy yourself. And what a sweetheart your DannyBoy is!

Jackie said...

Glad you all are having good weather it has been very rainy here.