Thursday, July 31, 2008

sooooooooo long!!

OK I'm so bad, Its been a month since my last post!! So lets see whats new........ Well I had my little sister stay with me for two weeks, she just found out she was pregnant so that was fun and interesting. It was different and sometimes hard having another person here that long but I think everything went as well as it could. Oh and I'm going to be starting a new job on august 12th, Im excited about that. I've been having some trouble at my work and just have been praying about it for a long time now so I wasn't really searching very hard for another job or anything I just posting a profile for a nanny website and I had a very nice lady call and offer me a job. I'll only be working 3 days but I'll be getting more hours and the pay is higher which is nice so thats all thats really been new with me... I guess I'm not that exciting lol :) anyway hello again to all my sisters!!!!

5 comments:

Sis. Leah said...

Well it is good to hear from you. Glad to hear everything is going well for you. I will keep you in my prayers about the new job. I hope it works out better for you.

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

I'm so happy for you Kristen! Thats so awesome you found something that you're going to enjoy a little more. Love ya girlie! Can't wait for tonight! ;D

Kim said...

Good to see you posting again!

Charlene said...

silly Sister you are not boring I love your blogs and I am always happy to read them. I am excited to see you soon not to long now love you. Sister Charlene

Sister D said...

So thankful the Lord worked out the new job for you. We can't thank you enough for sticking it out and working so many hours when Sis B was sick. Your patience was such a light and blessing to our family. We'll sure be praying he blesses you and gives you a sweet bond with the new little one in your life. It's sweet to hear from you, we sure love you and your hubby so much.