Wednesday, August 20, 2008

work

So I started my new job last week and I love it!! Eve the little girl I watch is 10 months, she's really energetic and happy, but she really hates getting changed the first day I didnt think I was going to be able to do it because she was screaming and flailing around as I tried to get a new diaper on her the mom said that that was normal and she was actually doing pretty good well that just made me more stressed out to think about it being worse then that, so I prayed about it and now she just lets me change her while she lays there playing with a toy. I know God did that for me and I am so thankful to him!!............... I havent worked the last two days because Danny has been really sick and they dont want me to spread it to Eve so please remember to pray for us.

5 comments:

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

I'm so glad you got this job!! I get to see you more often now, during the day!
Bummer that Danny is sick still! I heard Britt has it too...=/ Yucky stuff. We'll be praying for you guys to get feeling better

KatieB said...

i glad for you. but it`s a big bummer that Bro Danny is sick. worse time of the year to be getting sick.hopefully he`ll be better before Sky Camp is here. i`ll pray that he`ll be getting better soon. and for any one eles who has it.

Sis. Leah said...

I am so thankful that you like your job. It is always a good thing when you can find a job that you like. I will keep your family in my prayers with this sickness.I hope no one else catches it.

Charlotte said...

How is the job going? I miss you my dear sister.

Tiffany said...

Where are you sista?